A powerful chain mulcher with excellent visibility!
The popular Tornado 440 chain mulcher was redesigned in 2020 and is now the Tornado 450. The new ELHO Tornado 450 features a wider and more stable 3-point linkage, and the casing of the chain cutting head is now made of Hardox steel. The additional equipment has also been upgraded and now includes a rotor casing with a flywheel and hydraulic front hatch.
The chains of the ELHO Tornado cutting head are hardened and have a material thickness of 13 mm. The wide cutting head cuts/mulches extremely well, and the chain head houses a link storage compartment. The transmission between the tractor and the crusher unit is implemented with a PTO shaft and a sturdy bevel gear. The casing is sturdy and easy to keep clean. The frame and side shift construction of the Tornado 450 is familiar from the SideChopper Pro series. The strong, durable structure provides extensive reach, and the design of the frame offers excellent visibility from the cab.
ELHO Tornado chain mulchers:
- Efficient, durable and reliable, especially in rocky conditions
- Complies with EN 13524 standard for stone chipping
- The design of the frame structure offers excellent visibility to the implement. The strong, durable structure provides extensive reach
- Hydraulic impact protection
- Wide and heavy-duty side shift. Side shift 1.8 m.
- 3-point linkage redesigned in 2020
- Low cutting unit deadweight
- Hardox steel
- Hydraulically operated front hatch, standard equipment
- Smooth casing is easy to keep clean and prevents accumulation of debris
- 2 two chains with hardened 13 mm links, link storage compartment in the rotor unit
- Heavy-duty chain head redesigned in 2020
- 1 / 3
- 2 / 3
- 3 / 3