ELHO Tube 2020 ACI – an automatic bale wrapper with diesel engine.
The ELHO Tube 2020 ACI was designed in Finland for the quick and safe wrapping of heavy silage bales. The manufacturing began as early as 1993.
The Tube 2020 ACI has a very durable structure and the tube leaves the machine at an optimal angle, which is very important. The machine is equipped with its own hydraulic system with two pumps, and it features smooth film overlapping, automatic film monitoring, and the option of additional film layers at the bale seam.
The Tube 2020 ACI is easy to control and its sensors find possible malfunctions quickly. This saves expenses and increases productivity. The standard, large tyres also make the work easier specially on wet fields.
The Tube 2020 ACI is fully automatic. The wrapping begins when a bale is loaded onto the wrapping table or a remote control button is pressed -you choose. The wrapping capacity is 120 round bales per hour, if bale availability is not restricted. The Tube 2020 ACI wraps both large round bales and square bales. Square bales can be loaded up to four at a time, depending on their size.
The Tube 2020 ACI is also a very economical bale wrapper that can help to reduce the use of plastic film by more than 50%. This results in significant savings.
ELHO Tube 2020 ACI
- Designed for heavy silage bales (not only for dry hay)
- Saves plastic by more than 50%
- Bales leave the wrapping table in the right angle so that the plastic layer is not cut at the joint between the bales (this is important when wrapping silage bales)
- Large compressive force removes the air from the bale joint
- Automatic or remote-controlled start of the wrapping
- Remote-controlled front axle (the machine can follow a curved field edge)
- Connection to the tractor for transport at the “right end” of the machine (easy to move to another field)
- Powerful diesel engine